Steven Mousas – Director
Personal Injury Law Specialist
Before establishing his own law practice, Steven worked for a leading national firm and managed a large branch office consisting of lawyers practising across all areas of the law.
Steven has developed a reputation for securing a better future for his clients by applying his comprehensive knowledge of the law and advancing each case on its own merits. His logical approach has won the confidence of his clients and the respect of his opponents across all areas of the law.
This diverse knowledge and skill base makes Steven a well-rounded and balanced lawyer with a rational approach to any legal dispute.
Areas of Expertise
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Claims
- Will Disputes and Estate Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Litigation – Supreme and District Court
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2012 Specialist Accreditation in Personal Injury Law
- 2007 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2007 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- 2007 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (GDLP)
Languages Spoken Other than English
- Fluent in Greek