Qiming has practised exclusively in personal injury law since 2015 and has a particular interest in motor vehicle accident claims.
Qiming holds a Bachelor of Law and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of New South Wales and was admitted as a lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW in 2015. Since then, she has exclusively practised in the personal injury law arena.
Qiming has been involved in significant litigated matters which have proceeded to the District and Supreme Courts of NSW.
Qiming aims to take the burden of dealing with the complexities of personal injury law from her clients, so her clients can focus on their recovery. She meticulously prepares her clients’ cases whilst keeping them informed throughout the entire process. She is approachable, patient and dependable and always strives to achieve the maximum result for her clients.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Litigation – Supreme and District Court
- Dispute Resolution
- Master of International Law and Security
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Commerce – Actuarial Studies (Honours)
Languages Spoken other than English