Jasmine completed her Bachelor of Laws at the University of Tasmania in 2017, and in the same year, was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Since admission into the legal profession, Jasmine has practised exclusively in personal injury and assisted many clients in a broad range of matters including motor vehicle accident, workers compensation, public liability and superannuation claims.
Jasmine understands the concerns of her clients and is committed to achieving successful outcomes for their claims. She also prides herself on client support, and prides herself on supporting clients throughout the claims process – every step of the way.
Jasmine is based in our Sydney CBD Office and is fluent in Mandarin.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Work Injury Damages Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Litigation – Supreme and District Court
- Dispute Resolution
- TPD Claims
- Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Tasmania
Languages Spoken other than English