Azize believes in fighting for a fair outcome for all clients, no matter what their situation. She is approachable, dedicated and works hard to ensure that her clients achieve favourable and successful results.
Azize works predominantly in personal injury and handles motor vehicle accident claims, public liability claims, medical negligence claims and work injury claims. Azize has appeared in the District Court of NSW as has handled hearings and mediations before the Motor Accidents Authority and Workers Compensation Commission.
Azize graduated from University of Western Sydney obtaining a Bachelor of Laws combined with Bachelor of Arts (Psychology). Azize was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in 2014. Her special interest in psychology gives her an emotional edge when dealing with the difficulties everyday people experience during litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Accident Compensation
- Public Liability Claims
- Personal Injury Litigation
- 2014 – Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2014 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the Australian National University
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws at the University of Western Sydney
- 2013 Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) at the University of Western Sydney
Languages Spoken other than English